TrueDEM™ – Our Real User Experience Monitoring Solution for Microsoft 365 and SaaS
Our product philosophy is simple. Anything we make must meed the needs of enterprises, but it must be so easy to install and manage that any size company can use it. As a result, TrueDEM comes with a large list of functionality designed to meet, and exceed the needs of medium and large enterprise customers. And TrueDEM is the easiest to install, the easiest to manage and the easiest to maintain monitoring product on the market.
What Type of Monitoring Does TrueDEM Perform?
Our product name is intentional. It fits in a category of monitoring known as digital experience monitoring (DEM). But DEM is broken into many sub components. At Perfrax, we do not believe that a product only delivering a subset of functionality should be representative of the category. And we knew that if you truly wanted to monitor user experience, you needed to support functionality from several “sub-categories” of DEM. TrueDEM is the only product providing the following sets of functionality:
- Real User Monitoring (RUM) – TrueDEM monitors your users on their devices. This is the most critical component of ensuring optimal user experience in Office 365 and other SaaS platforms.
- End Point Monitoring (EPM) – TrueDEM monitors both endpoints involved in any Microsoft 365 transaction. We monitor the user’s device, including network conditions and we monitor the cloud endpoints for health and availability.
- Synthetic Transaction Monitoring (STM) – TrueDEM can be installed in Canary Mode on a virtual machine or on an IoT probe. Canary Mode runs synthetic tests 24×7.
- Network Connectivity – TrueDEM evaluates the user’s network and provides detailed information on their network performance and connectivity to the Office 365, Microsoft 365 and Azure endpoints.
- Real User Simulations™ – Real User Simulations do not exist as a category provided by industry analysts. This is a category of our own creation. We knew that the most accurate simulation was one where simulations happened on the user device, in the context of the user. But the technology had to be smart enough to avoid interfering. Nothing like this existed, so we created it.
Key Enterprise Features
Work From Home
Monitor real user experience on user devices working from home while respecting employee privacy laws on personal networks.
15 minutes, for your entire company. Thats all it takes to start gathering data from every user device accessing Microsoft 365 - in the office, at home, or anywhere in between.
Admin Portal Monitoring
Know when admin portals are impacted. We provide clarity on the down portals by region of the data and/or by region of the users.
Home Wifi? Maybe the ISP?
Is the problem your employee wifi? Their Home ISP? Or perhaps a SaaS issue? No more guessing, we'll give you real data.
Private and Secure
User privacy is automatically respected on private networks. And security is maintained at all times.
Static thresholds are a thing of the past. Our advanced machine learning engines understand what is normal and alerts you when it is not.